Introducing the easiest and most effective way to get you out of your old manicure and into a new one: the Bliss Kiss™ Reusable Soak & Swipe™ Nail Polish Remover Clips. Because we believe in making it easier for you to get gorgeous nails!
Faster: Your own body heat works to warm up the acetone which helps to dissolve the nail polish faster.
Easier: Ever been frustrated getting glitter polish, nail art or even just a couple layers of your favorite polish off your nails? We’ve been there too! Now, instead of scrubbing your nails, Soak & Swipe™ clips make removing polish easy! All you have to do is clip your acetone soaked cotton pieces to your nails, wait, then swipe your old manicure away!
The easiest (and prettiest) way to remove nail polish
No more messing with foil
No more picking and peeling at your polish
Great for quickly and easily removing nail polish from your natural nails with less drying to your skin and nails
Also works great for removing UV gel polish
Included: 5 Soak & Swipe clips
Large cotton ball*
Lint-free makeup pads*
Cooking oil (like canola or vegetable oil)*
Pure Acetone (not polish remover)*
**(These items are not included in the purchase)
Directions with Polish
- Unroll a large cotton ball and clip into 10 nail-sized pieces.
- Saturate a lint-free makeup pad with cooking oil.
- Start with either your left or right hand. Rub oil-soaked pad liberally on all 5 fingers on one hand, up to the second knuckle, top and bottom. This decreases the drying effect of acetone.
- Thoroughly saturate one cotton piece with acetone and apply to entire pinky nail.
- Apply clip over the cotton on pinky nail.
- Repeat steps 4-5 with remaining fingers of the hand you started with. (Note: If removing many layers of polish, with 30-90 seconds. Otherwise, proceed to step 7 after applying clips and acetone soaked cotton to all 5 nails.)
- Return to your pinky nail and remove clip. Set clip aside.
- With your thumb and two fingers of your opposite hand, use firm pressure and slide cotton and polish off nail in one clean swipe.
- If any polish remains on nail, apply new cotton piece saturated with acetone and reclip.
- Repeat steps 7-9 with remaining four fingers.
- Repeat steps 1-10 on other hand.
Directions with Gel
Follow manufacturer's directions using the clips to hold cotton in place. Tip: Most gels require 20-40 minutes to dissolve.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I've tried the clips twice now. They are such a helpful tool to have. I don't need aluminum foil any more. These are a huge win!!
One of the handiest items I've ever purchased for doing my nails. Skips the whole step of scrubbing to remove polish. Highly recommended.
Love the mega hydration kit.Ever since I started using the blisskiss products my nails are looking better than it did in years.Amazing stuff!
Great idea, so glad I got them, no need for foil!
These are amazing! perfect for not only gel polish, but also any glitter polish I decide to use. Granted I use a lot of heavy layers of gel so I leave them on for longer than necessary, but it's definitely nicer to use these than wasting a bunch of tin foil.
Theses are seriously the BEST! At first I thought "why do I need clips just to remove my polish?" I always thought I could just do it how I've been doing it all my life, rubbing and scrubbing. Or just use foil, it's easily accessible but man was I wrong! Yes you most definitely can do it that way but after a while it gets annoying always having to go tear the foil and have it rip so I finally decided to get these clips and now I want to change my polish everyday just to use these babies! It's so easy and fast getting polish off. I am loving having them be a part of my nail kit. Definitely a big recommendation!
These clips are fantastic. They're easier than the foil method, and they work way faster. My fingertips were a little tingly when I removed them, but the feeling went away instantly. These are honestly amazing, and they make nail polish removal a breeze. I was skeptical at first, but I'm glad I bought them.
I used to avoid glitter polish because of the inevitable removal process. It was foo hard on my nails and so time consuming. With these, glitter polish now at the top of my list!