Introducing the easiest and most effective way to get you out of your old manicure and into a new one: the Bliss Kiss™ Reusable Soak & Swipe™ Nail Polish Remover Clips. Because we believe in making it easier for you to get gorgeous nails!
Faster: Your own body heat works to warm up the acetone which helps to dissolve the nail polish faster.
Easier: Ever been frustrated getting glitter polish, nail art or even just a couple layers of your favorite polish off your nails? We’ve been there too! Now, instead of scrubbing your nails, Soak & Swipe™ clips make removing polish easy! All you have to do is clip your acetone soaked cotton pieces to your nails, wait, then swipe your old manicure away!
The easiest (and prettiest) way to remove nail polish
No more messing with foil
No more picking and peeling at your polish
Great for quickly and easily removing nail polish from your natural nails with less drying to your skin and nails
Also works great for removing UV gel polish
Included: 5 Soak & Swipe clips
Large cotton ball*
Lint-free makeup pads*
Cooking oil (like canola or vegetable oil)*
Pure Acetone (not polish remover)*
**(These items are not included in the purchase)
Directions with Polish
- Unroll a large cotton ball and clip into 10 nail-sized pieces.
- Saturate a lint-free makeup pad with cooking oil.
- Start with either your left or right hand. Rub oil-soaked pad liberally on all 5 fingers on one hand, up to the second knuckle, top and bottom. This decreases the drying effect of acetone.
- Thoroughly saturate one cotton piece with acetone and apply to entire pinky nail.
- Apply clip over the cotton on pinky nail.
- Repeat steps 4-5 with remaining fingers of the hand you started with. (Note: If removing many layers of polish, with 30-90 seconds. Otherwise, proceed to step 7 after applying clips and acetone soaked cotton to all 5 nails.)
- Return to your pinky nail and remove clip. Set clip aside.
- With your thumb and two fingers of your opposite hand, use firm pressure and slide cotton and polish off nail in one clean swipe.
- If any polish remains on nail, apply new cotton piece saturated with acetone and reclip.
- Repeat steps 7-9 with remaining four fingers.
- Repeat steps 1-10 on other hand.
Directions with Gel
Follow manufacturer's directions using the clips to hold cotton in place. Tip: Most gels require 20-40 minutes to dissolve.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Poor substitute for foil wraps to remove gel nail polish. Despite soaking the cotton to the point of dripping when I put the clips on (another problem, dripping acetone everywhere) the clips allow the acetone to evaporate & cotton to dry before it can do it's job on gel polish. Removing plain gel polish (no glitter, no nail art) requires close to 40 minutes per hand with repeated re-saturating the cotton pieces. And even then, you have to use another cotton to scrub all the pieces left. If you only use them for standard polish, they work as advertised & can be used on toes too, minus your big toe.
Best product I have bought Ever! This cuts my polish removal time in more than half. So easy on my nails & I couldn’t be happier. Heck, I am even going to put on sparky polish tonight ❤️
Bought these for removing gels specifically but I prefer using them for regular polish and glitter polish. My fingers are small so I found that the gel removal easy super long with these as the acetone would evaporate before dissolving the gel polish. I love this product for the super fast removal of regular and glitter polishes... GREAT PRODUCT,
I tend to wear a lot of glitter polish, which means I spend way too much time scrubbing at my nails with acetone. I bought these on a whim, and what a difference they made. I cut up a cotton round into slightly larger than nail-sized pieces and soaked them in acetone. I then placed them on my nails and attached a clip to each one. After several minutes I slid them off as instructed, and the glitter polish came off like it was nothing! These make my life so much easier. And I didn't have any issues with dripping or anything like that. Highly recommend!
I can't believe how good these are! Absolute best way and most effective to removed nail polish. I no longer despise the nail removal process!
These are ap per
Wow! These are amazing! They make it so much easier to remove stubborn polish or gel polish. No more struggling with tin foil. This is way easier and faster!
These clips are the best tool for removing layers of polish and avoiding the foil wrapping to remove gel polish.
These are fantastic! Make taking off hard to remove nail polish so much easier! Highly recommend.