Soak and Swipe™ Pedicure Clips
Introducing the easiest and prettiest way to get you out of your old pedicure and into a new one: the Bliss Kiss™ Reusable Soak & Swipe™ Pedicure Polish Remover Clips. Because we believe in making it easier for you to get gorgeous toes!
Each set comes with 2 big toe clips and 8 small toe clips
Your Pedicure Clips come delivered in a cute organza bag (less plastic for the landfills)
No more messing with foil
No more picking and peeling at your polish
Great for quickly and easily removing nail polish from your natural nails with less drying to your skin and nails
Also works great for removing UV gel polish
Directions to Remove Polish
- Unroll a large cotton ball and cut into 10 nail-sized pieces.
- Saturate a lint-free makeup pad with cooking oil.
- Start with either your left or right foot. Rub oil-soaked pad liberally on all 5 toes on one foot, up to the knuckle, top and bottom. This decreases the drying effect of acetone.
- Thoroughly saturate one cotton piece with acetone and apply to entire pinky toenail.
- Apply clip over the cotton on pinky toenail.
- Repeat steps 4-5 with remaining toes of the foot you started with.
- Repeat steps 1-6 on your other foot.
- For regular polish, wait 30-60 seconds. For thicker polish or glitter polish, you'll need to soak longer.
- Return to your pinky toenail of the first foot you started with.
- Remove clip and set aside.
- With your thumb and two fingers, use firm pressure and slide cotton and polish off toenail in one clean swipe.
- If any polish remains on nail, apply new cotton piece saturated with acetone and re-clip.
- Repeat steps 10-12 on all of your remaining toes in the same order you put the clips on.
Directions to Remove Gel Polish
Follow manufacturer's directions using the clips to hold cotton in place. Tip: Most gels require 20-40 minutes to dissolve.
These are a new necessity in my routine. I’ve used my finger clips for every manicure since I bought them, and was trying to “make” them work for toes. The right tool for the right job makes all the difference.
Great product very useful Makes removing Polish or Gel So much more Easier/Faster. These also can be put add on the hands even though they might not be the most fitting for Fingers but they work very Well.