Everything You Need for a Salon-Perfect Manicure
Pump Dispenser (the "Pumper Dumper")
Whether you're a newbie or an expert, pump dispensers are an important tool to help you create the perfect manicures!
- Press Down Dispenser Design - It's easy to use, prevents spills and won't spoil your manicure!
- Nail Art Cleanup - Perfect for dispensing liquid onto your cotton ball, cotton swabs, nail art and cleanup brushes
- Multipurpose - Can be used to dispense your acetone... alcohol... Simply Soft™ + Acetone polish remover mix... makeup remover etc.
- Flip Top - Convenient flip open cap prevents leaking and can be opened without smudging your wet nail polish.
- Just the Right Size - Dispenses the perfect amount of liquid! Plus, the large opening makes for easy refills.
Simply Soft™ Acetone Additive
The best way to remove nail polish just got better! Simply Soft™ Acetone Additive reduces the drying effects of acetone without reducing the effectiveness. And it will leave your nails and skin smelling pretty and simply soft!
Acetone is the Most Effective Way to Remove Polish
Here Are The Facts:
Acetone works faster. And Faster is Better!
All nail polish removers are solvents. It's a common misconception that acetone dries your nails and skin more than non-acetone removers. And when using a solvent (like acetone or non-acetone polish removers), you want to minimize your exposure so the oils in your skin aren't stripped away along with the polish you're removing.
Since acetone dissolves polish faster than non-acetone removers, it's actually less drying than non-acetone! You'll be scrubbing a lot longer with non-acetone removers, which will end up stripping away more of your natural oil and grind the polish pigments into your nail plate, increasing discoloration to your nails.
How Can You Protect Your Nails & Skin When Removing Polish?
We love solving problems at Bliss Kiss™. And nails and skin getting dried out is a BIG problem. (Remember, strong nails bend - not break. Nails bend when they are properly hydrated with your body's natural oils or a high-quality jojoba-based oil like Simply Pure™.)
Preventing Dry Skin and Nails
So how can you reduce the drying effects of acetone? That's where Simply Soft™ Acetone Additive saves the day! Simply add the bottle of Simply Soft™ to your 8 oz bottle of acetone, remove your polish, and you'll feel and smell the difference!
The Problem: Removing Polish Dries Skin & Nails
The Fix: Simply Soft™ Acetone Additive
Simply Soft™ Acetone Additive Directions
- Shake bottle of Simply Soft™ to mix ingredients (it's normal for the ingredients to separate).
- After mixing, unscrew the lid on the dropper.
- Using your thumb, push the dropper tip away from you and pop off the tip.
- Add entire contents of the bottle 1/2 oz. (15 ml) to an 8 oz bottle of acetone (acetone is sold separately - we are not able to carry acetone due to shipping restrictions).
- Use acetone blend to remove polish.
Filtered Water, Glycerin, Jojoba Wax Ester, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Olive Squaline, Vitamin A (Retinol), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Tea Tree Oil, Fragrance
Soak & Swipe™ Manicure Clips
Nail Polish Remover Made EASY!
The tedious job of removing polish just got a lot easier! No more scrubbing and grinding polish pigments into your nail plate. Introducing the easiest and most effective way to get you out of your old manicure and into a new one!
4-in-1 Cleanup Brush
One Brush. Four Tips. Unlimited Possibilities.
Keep all your brushes in ONE spot with the beautiful Bliss Kiss™ 4-in-1 Cleanup & Nail Art Brush!
Perfect For Nail Art And Cleanup!
As with all the Bliss Kiss™ products, high-quality is a must! Ana spent more than a year researching and testing different cleanup brushes before creating these beauties. And we've got to say, it was well worth the hunt for the best!
- Made to last
The barrel is a gorgeous red metal. The bristles are made from synthetic fibers and are vegan and cruelty-free.
Four Brushes in One! It's a BIG Deal!
Tip 1: Chiseled tip - great for cleanup and one stroke nail art
Tip 2: Small Round brush - great for smaller cleanup and fun tip designs
Tip 3: Large Round brush - perfect for the messiest of cleanups
Tip 4: Pointed brush - tidy up your manicure and get those crisp polish lines
Cleaning & Care for Your Brush
- Clean after each use to extend the life of you brush.
- Rinse all paint/polish out of your brush with pure acetone.
- Rinse gently in cool water.
- Reshape your bristles and let dry.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Bliss Kiss™ 4 in 1 Brush Cleanup and Nail Art Brush - Clean up your manicure with ease!
ONE BRUSH. FOUR TIPS. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES. Keep all your b...
[Bliss Kiss] Pump Dispenser for Acetone, Rubbing Alcohol, Makeup Remover, Polish Remover
AVAILABLE FOR SALE JANUARY 8th 2019 Say hello to the Bliss Ki...
Bliss Kiss™ New Soak & Swipe Nail Polish Remover Manicure Clip
♡ BLISS KISS™ Soak & Swipe™ Manicure Clips ♡ . http://www.mybl...