SQUEEEEEEE…ZE Pens are HERE!
One of the top requests from our Blissettes is for BIGGER pens. You asked. We listened.
Ana got to work on finding a solution... and boy, HOWDY! She found one!
Introducing the Bliss Kiss™ Super Squeeze Pens!
Maximize your value! Keep one conveniently wherever you are (bed, purse, desk), or give them away to friends. The new, bigger Bliss Kiss™ Squeeze Pens hold 8 ml of oil (we recommend you don’t fill it all the way to the top to avoid spilling your “liquid gold.” More about this in the instructions below…)
The new Bliss Kiss™ Squeeze Pens are sold empty to give you the best price and best value.
Simply fill your pen(s) with your favorite Bliss Kiss™ Simply Pure™ fragrance of choice!
Bliss Kiss™ Squeeze Pen Features
- Holds More Oil! 8 ml capacity
- Easy to Use. Elegant, easy to see how much oil is in your pen.
- Convenient “cuticle” pusher. (aka: proximal fold pusher - here’s an article that explains the difference between your cuticle and proximal fold.)
- Screw on top. Easy, convenient, secure access to luxurious hydration.
- Soft applicator bristles. Easier to get your oil into the nooks and crannies that need hydration.
- Conversation starter. If you love sharing your nail care secrets with friends and family, whipping out your gorgeous Squeeze Pen filled with "liquid gold" is sure to give you the opportunity to talk about nails and nail care with whoever you're with! (If your family and friends aren't as eager to talk about all things nails, make sure you join the Blissette Nail Bar on Facebook and let your nail-loving flag fly!)
Pro-Tips to Maximize Your Pen & Simply Pure™
Simply Pure™ has a shelf-life of about 6 months at room temperature. To extend shelf-life, keep your Simply Pure™ in the refrigerator (not freezer - freezing Pure™ can alter the fragrance oils and slightly change the fragrance).
Squeeze Pen Pro-Tips
We want to help you get the very most out of all of your Bliss Kiss™ products. Here are a few pro tips to help you maximize your purchase.
- If you’re worried about spilling or overflowing when filling your pen, under-fill it. (Filling your pen 2/3 full is a safe way to avoid sadness and spilling any “liquid gold.”)
- If you live in a warmer climate or will be leaving your pen in a warm car, under-fill it.
- If you are concerned the oil might go stale before you have a chance to use it up, under-fill it.
- If you have a lot of pens around the house, under-fill your pens so they all get used within the recommended shelf-life of Simply Pure™.
- Keep your Squeeze pen out of direct sunlight and at room temperature (or cooler) to maximize oil shelf-life.
DISCLAIMER: Like our other pens, these pens are manufactured as a single-use item. Regretfully, we are unable to guarantee these Squeeze Pens if they are refilled. However, if you’re interested in keeping as much plastic out of the landfills as possible (like us), here are some refilling tips. COMING SOON
How To Fill & Assemble Your Squeeze Pen(s)
Prep Your Filling Station. Gather all your supplies.
Empty Squeeze Pen
Simply Neat™ Manicure Mat or Protective surface
Isopropyl alcohol for any cleanup
Lightly Oil the Dispenser Valve. Get a small drop of oil on your finger from your Dropper or 4 oz Bottle. You can also add a drop directly from your Dropper if that’s easier. Rub the oil with your finger around the neck of the dispenser valve - this is the bottom portion of the applicator tip. (This will make it easier to insert the dispenser valve).
Fill with Simply Pure™. Hold the empty oil barrel upright in your hand and fill the barrel with your Simply Pure™. Leave a small amount of headspace to avoid spillage when you insert the dispenser valve in Step 4 (See image with recommended fill lines). (If you use your Simply Pure™ infrequently or if you have multiple pens around the house, we recommend under-filling your pen to the 2/3 line or less.)
Insert the Dispenser Valve/Applicator Tip. Firmly hold the filled oil barrel in your hand. Use your other hand to gently but firmly insert the lightly oiled dispenser valve into the opening at the top of the oil barrel. It should snap into place. Wiggle the dispenser valve gently to check and make sure the tip is securely inserted.
Finishing Touches - Oil Nails, Replace the Screw-On Lid, & Cleanup. Cleanup any extra oil on the outside of your pen and workspace using your isopropyl alcohol and a cotton ball or paper towel.
Ta-da! You did it!
Enjoy the hydrating goodness
of Simply Pure™ “Liquid Gold.”
How to Apply Simply Pure™ with Your Squeeze Pen
INSTRUCTION VIDEO COMING SOON...
Squeeze pens are different from our click pens. If you’re used to our click pens, the new squeeze pens may take a little bit of getting used to, but we are pretty sure you’re going to love them!
Squeeze Test. Start by getting a feel for the dispensing rate by squeezing a small drop of oil into the palm of your hand. This will give you a sense of the amount of pressure you need to use to dispense the right amount of oil. (Make sure and give your hands a hydration treat with any extra oil that may drip out).
Apply Oil. Using the oil already in your bristles from your squeeze test, oil your nails (top and bottom).
Repeat. Oil your nails 4-10x daily.
- When you wake up.
- Before bed.
- After you wash your hands or have contact with water.
- Anytime your nails or skin feel dry.
Optional: If needed, very, very gently push back your proximal fold (with or without polish) using the angled pusher about once every 4-5 days. PLEASE DON’T OVERDO THIS! The goal is to prevent your proximal fold from getting stretched out, causing “hangnails” and sidewall tears. If you push back this skin excessively or use too much force, you can bruise or damage your nail plate and/or nail matrix! This will make you and us very sad. :( Please be gentle with yourself!
The Bliss Kiss™ Ultimate Nail Care Routine
Simply Pure™ is the foundation of the Bliss Kiss™ Ultimate Nail Care Routine. For best results, we recommend oiling your nails in the morning and before bed, and after washing your hands. Oil whether you’re wearing polish or have naked nails. For nails in need of extra love, we recommend our Intensive Hydration Treatments.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
I am using the Bliss Nail an Cuticle Oil more frequently because of this pen. Perfect size, easy to keep one handy (in your purse, at work, at your bedside. My nails are growing stronger and flexible. Great product.
I love these pens! I keep them all around my house so wherever I am, there is always a pen with my oil in it! I have been able to refill mine and had no problems so far.
I love it! This is the best nail oil pen ever! It was so easy to refill!
Love Love Love! How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. You hold more golden oil so you don't run empty so quickly. You have no plastic gears to stop working after just 1 fill. You are easy to squeeze and you release simply the right amount of Pure gold. You have a convenient cuticle pusher on your secure twist off cap. You don't leak and I think you'll be easy to refill.
I love these - they were relatively easy to fill, hold a ton of oil, and the brushes even feel nicer. I have more control with these and the cuticle pusher cap is great to have on hand. Only recommendation would be to include a funnel so no precious oil goes to waste!
Love this oil pen & will definitely buy more (for gifts since this one will probably last forever!)
I love this new design! Very easy to use and refill.
These are so easy to fill and use! There's no spilling or waste. I really love the screw on cover, it just keeps things clean. Highly recommend!