- Simply squeeze the bulb on the pipette, place the tip of the pipette into your 4 oz bottle of Simply Pure™ while keeping the bulb squeezed.
- Gently release the pressure on the bulb to allow the pipette to draw the Simply Pure™ into the pipette.
- Transfer the tip of the pipette to the empty container you wish to fill.
- Gently squeeze the pipette bulb to release the contents into your empty pen.
- Repeat until your container is filled (remember to leave room for the brush applicator when filling empty brush pens!).
- To clean: Rinse with warm, soapy water. Let air dry.
Well, I got this to refill my dropper bottle from my 4 oz bottle. It worked one time. Then the seam on the squeeze part (sorry, I know that's not the proper term, but you know what I mean) split in half. After that, there's no force to suck up the oil with. I wish I saved a dropper or had some other kind of syringe from something else as backup. Even a funnel.
The pipette works fairly well to refill pens from the big bottle. Takes several squeezes to fill the new squeeze pens. The pipette is shorter than both the 4 & 6oz bottles making filling pens a multi-hand operation when the big bottle gets low. Also be aware after using the pipette, some oil will remain in it and will drain onto/into whatever you are storing the pipette in between uses. Durability is OK as I have had some pipettes split at the seam rendering them useless.