The perfect solution to make less mess when you're filling your empty pens from your 4 oz bottle of Simply Pure™.
- Simply squeeze the bulb on the pipette, place the tip of the pipette into your 4 oz bottle of Simply Pure™ while keeping the bulb squeezed.
- Gently release the pressure on the bulb to allow the pipette to draw the Simply Pure™ into the pipette.
- Transfer the tip of the pipette to the empty container you wish to fill.
- Gently squeeze the pipette bulb to release the contents into your empty pen.
- Repeat until your container is filled (remember to leave room for the brush applicator when filling empty brush pens!).
- To clean: Rinse with warm, soapy water. Let air dry.
Good idea, but cheaply made
Well, I got this to refill my dropper bottle from my 4 oz bottle. It worked one time. Then the seam on the squeeze part (sorry, I know that's not the proper term, but you know what I mean) split in half. After that, there's no force to suck up the oil with. I wish I saved a dropper or had some other kind of syringe from something else as backup. Even a funnel.
Works fairly well
The pipette works fairly well to refill pens from the big bottle. Takes several squeezes to fill the new squeeze pens. The pipette is shorter than both the 4 & 6oz bottles making filling pens a multi-hand operation when the big bottle gets low. Also be aware after using the pipette, some oil will remain in it and will drain onto/into whatever you are storing the pipette in between uses. Durability is OK as I have had some pipettes split at the seam rendering them useless.