A convenient, compact, and cute way to keep your hands clean on the go.
Fits easily into your purse, pocket, backpack, diaper bag, luggage etc.
Healthy hand washing has become even more important during the COVID-19 pandemic. When you're out and about, there isn't always a convenient way to wash your hands. These easy-to-use Bliss Kiss™ soap sheets are the perfect soap solution and easily slip into your bag, purse, or pocket so you will always have a mess-free way to keep your hands clean on the go.
- Adventures and everyday outings
- Convenient hand washing when you're away from home
- Travel (Compliant with TSA carry-on luggage regulations)
- Public restrooms or rest stops
- Outdoor activities
- BBQs or Picnics
- Keeping kids' hands clean on the go
- Each convenient, take-anywhere case holds 50 thin sheets of single use soap
- Pocket-sized soap comes in either light lemon fragrance or light jasmine fragrance
- Compliant with TSA carry-on luggage regulations
- Sold in single packs, and 3-packs of a single fragrance
- Also available in 6-pack Variety Bundles - get 3 of each fragrance
How to Use Bliss Kiss™ Travel Soaps
- Step 1: With dry hands, gently get one sheet of soap from the container and place in palm of your hand.
- Step 2: Add warm water to wet your hands and the soap sheet. Lather and wash your hands.
- Step 3: Rinse and dry your hands. (Remember to hydrate your skin and nails after washing to replenish your body's natural oils.
Here's a Quick Video Based on CDC Recommendations for Healthy Hand Washing Techniques
HANDS HAVE 5 SIDES! And they're really easy to clean by counting to five.
Bliss Kiss™ owners Ana and Cory show you an easier way to wash your hands based on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and inspired by Alton Brown's video tutorial https://youtu.be/tIwdf3WKe3Y
No more singing the Happy Birthday song twice! There's an easier way. The best way to prevent infection and spread of germs, including the coronavirus (COVID-19) is by practicing good hand hygiene, and regularly washing your hands with water and soap.
WE SUPPORT HEALTHY HAND WASHING! In light of COVID-19 and so much fear and unknown, we want to help you and your family be SAFE!
FIRST - LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR MISINFORMATION! Please, please PLEASE! Seek out trustworthy news resources for your information! The Center for Disease Control. The World Health Organization. The Ministry of Health. Your local government agencies, etc.
GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM A SOURCE YOU CAN TRUST! There is so much fear-mongering and panic going on, and it’s UNNECESSARY and counterproductive!
SECOND - Practice good hand washing. This is one of THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAYS TO STAY HEALTHY! And not just from the COVID-19 virus. From the flu, from other germ and bacterial infections.
5 STEPS FOR HEALTHY HAND WASHING (from the CDC):
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Think "Hands Have 5 Sides" and each needs 5 seconds of rubbing.
- Scrub the backs of your hands, between your fingers, palms, thumbs & pinkies, and under your nails.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
THIRD - KEEP YOUR HANDS HYDRATED! We get it. Washing your hands this intentionally is going to dry your hands and nails out. We don’t want that to be a reason you don’t feel good about washing your hands thoroughly. Bliss Kiss™ oils and balms make it easier for you to keep your hands healthy and hydrated AFTER you get them nice and clean.
STOCK UP ON HYDRATION ESSENTIALS during virus seasons to help you keep your nails and hands hydrated after you’ve scrubbed them clean. Remember to KEEP CALM AND WASH YOUR HANDS. We love you all!
Product Ingredients: Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate, Starch, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Myristyl alcohol, Glycerol, Betaine, Parafin Oils, Propyl 4- Hydroxybenzoate, Methyl 4-Hydroxybenzoate, Pigment, Fragrance Essence.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. As when using any soaps outdoors, please protect our natural water sources. If you're outside, please do not use directly in streams or lakes. Carry water 200 feet away from streams or lakes and use small amounts of soap (a little goes a long way). Pour remaining water into a hole 6 to 8 inches deep.
Also Available in Variety 6-Pack
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Corona Virus - Healthy Hand Washing Is Easy by Counting to Five - HANDS HAVE 5 SIDES!
HANDS HAVE 5 SIDES! And they're really easy to clean by counti...
[Challenge Day 4] Day 4 Pandemic Nails Healthy Nails Even with Frequent Hand Washing
Day 4 of the 7-Day Bliss Kiss™ Gold Standard Challenge will wa...
These are so convenient and really give a surprising amount of lather. I love having them when I use a restroom and there's no soap!
Put one in each of my children school bag. They love it and I'm happy they're willing to wash their hands. Great smell, great foam, as always- great product!