What does Plumeria Smell Like
Get swept away to the beautiful tropics with notes of pink plumeria and exotic jasmine.
Our Simply Pure™ Hydrating Oil pen gives you an easy-to-use and highly portable oil-dispensing pen.
What You Get
Your order includes:
- Four 2 ml Nail Oil Pens in your our signature, Limited Edition Fragrance pack.
"Liquid gold" for your nails and cuticles in a convenient pen.
Jam-packed with hydration mojo, you'll get longer, stronger nails, fewer breaks and tears, heal your cuticles and hangnails, and get the gorgeous nails you've always wanted.
Your skin and nails will soak up the golden goodness!
Handcrafted • Petroleum-Free • Dye-Free • Paraben-Free • Phthalate-Free
Who is Bliss Kiss™?
We are Real People with Real Solutions to Real Problems
Hi! I’m Ana Seidel, founder of Bliss Kiss™, wife to Cory, and mom of 5 kids (4 living - we lost our first son, Tyler, to SIDS).
We live in Olympia, WA in the beautiful Pacific Northwest in the US. The Bliss Kiss™ Story It All Started with Chipping Nail Polish and an Almond Allergy We believe that home is where your story begins. And for Bliss Kiss™, home is quite literally where our story began.
The idea for Simply Pure™ nail oil started when I was frustrated by my manicure chipping in the shower. I really believed that there had to be a way to get all the hard work I put into painting my nails to last more than a day or two! We started our business in our 200 square foot kitchen in June of 2012 after Cory was laid off.
We put our faith into Simply Pure™ and the results our customers were getting. We worked together in our kitchen as a family to make our oil and ship orders across the world. We put our heart and souls into connecting with other nail-fanatics to help them get longer, stronger, gorgeous nails.
Because our passion is solving problems, our product line has grown with new, innovative ways to solve nail care and nail health challenges. It’s so rewarding to be able to help others across the globe in meaningful ways! We eventually outgrew our little kitchen and craft room and moved to a 2000 square foot facility near our home in Olympia, Washington, USA.
Now we have a small team who are all part of every product we make and ship. Our Company Mission is to Provide Life-Changing Products with an Exceptional Customer Experience. And we stand by that mission 100%. We promise results that delight, or we’ll make it right.
Using Science to Grow Longer, Stronger, Healthier Nails
According to my mentor scientist, author, and educator, Doug Schoon, your natural fingernails are made up of about 50 layers of keratin cells and the perfect balance of about 15 percent moisture (water) and about 5 percent body oil.
When your nails are exposed to water, water molecules push the layers of your nail cells apart, stripping away your natural oil, leaving the layers of your nails similar to the pages of a book that got wet.
(Please don’t soak your nails in water! It strips your natural oils away and leads to dry, brittle, breaking, and peeling nails!)
Nails that have had their natural oil stripped away become more brittle and prone to splitting, breaking, chipping, and peeling. (Think of crunchy leaves that have fallen from a tree in autumn.)
Water, nail polish removers, and soap dissolve your natural body oil, which over time weakens the nail plate and leads to brittle, breaking, peeling nails and dry, cracking skin.
How Do You Reverse the Drying Effects of Water, Soaps, & Polish Remover?
In short - use Simply Pure™!
- Replenishing the layers of your nails with Bliss Kiss™ Simply Pure™ is a simple and effective way to replace your body's natural oil that gets stripped away by daily life.
- Replenishing the oil will help “glue” the layers of your nails back together like nature intended.
- When you use Bliss Kiss™ regularly, you'll get nails that BEND instead of BREAK so they will grow long, strong and beautiful.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAILS
START HERE: The 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment
To start the pen, hold it with the bristles pointing up and twist the bottom of the pen counter clockwise until you see oil in the bristles.
- Brush a tiny amount of oil all over your nail, cuticle, sidewalls and under the free edge of your nail. You only need a thin layer of oil so they feel slightly slippery. There is no need to look "all greased up."
You only need 1 or 2 clicks of oil per nail.
- With your fingers, rub the oil into your nails and fingers up to the knuckle closest to your nail.
- By the time you're finished, the oil should be well rubbed in and you should not have any oil left on the pads of your fingers.
- If you still feel too greasy, rub the oil into the front and back of your hands like lotion. If necessary, rib excess oil into your wrists and forearms.
- When you feel the oil has been absorbed and your nails aren't slippery, your nails are ready for you to reapply more oil. You might need 8 to 15 applications the first day.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 of the 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment for UP TO three days ONLY. Your nails should be saturated with oil at this point and they won't be able to absorb much more. Step 7 will help you lock that hydration in with nail polish.
- Now it's time to polish! Cleanse nail plate with rubbing alcohol and a lint-free pad. Apply at least one coat of a ridge filling basecoat wrapped under the tips of your nails to prevent water absorption and to lock the nail oil in.
- Continue oiling your polish and skin 4 times a day or more if you're in frequent contact with water, paper, fabric, etc.
You Can Also Take the Bliss Kiss™ 7-Day Gold Standard Challenge!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SKIN
Apply a small amount of oil to affected areas 2+ times a day (or as needed).
Continue 2 or more times daily as needed until your symptoms reduce.
Once symptoms are under control, apply at least 1x a day or as needed.
Add more when itchy areas begin to feel itchy or sore.
If your hands are affected, make sure and apply anytime you wash your hands or have contact with water.
For skin disorders (especially during an active flare-up of symptoms), we recommend that you avoid things that contribute to worsening of symptoms such as:
- Exposure to hot water on affected skin areas
- Extended exposure to water in general
- Known allergens
- Chlorine baths
- Swimming pools
- Excessive sweating (rinse off in cool water after vigorous exercise or heat)
ALLERGY NOTICE: Simply Pure contains vitamin A.
We recognize that skin disorders have many different causes and contributing variables - genetics, other illnesses, food or other allergies, stress, weather changes, etc.
As with any chronic condition, relieving symptoms is different from a "cure." We are not medical professionals, and we always recommend you discuss any new treatments with your trusted physician.
Often Imitated. Never Duplicated. Simply Pure™ is Simply Better.
Simply Pure™ was one of the first nail and cuticle oils on the market to use pure jojoba wax ester as the primary ingredient, where most other cuticle oils use mineral oil, almond oil, or other fillers.
Jojoba is the primary ingredient because it’s the most important. With unique properties - including having an almost identical molecular structure as your skin’s own natural oil - jojoba is able to penetrate your nails and skin to deliver its hydrating goodness.
But more than just being a hydrating wonder, jojoba also acts as a carrier. That means that other ingredients are able to “hitch a ride” so to speak as the jojoba is absorbed into your skin and nails.
This can be a great thing! Jojoba’s carrier properties allows the other seven ingredients in our formula to join in the hydration party, enhancing jojoba’s already powerful hydration superpower, giving you longer, stronger nails, fewer hangnails, reduced appearance of wrinkles, and even relief from symptoms associated with skin disorders. It’s that good!
Bliss Kiss™: Quality You Can Trust
At Bliss Kiss™ we only use the highest quality ingredients because it makes a difference in your results. We also use the highest quality ingredients because we genuinely care about what you’re putting on and in your body.
This is particularly important because not all jojoba is created equal. The cheaper stuff you can buy at a beauty store or order on Amazon that don’t give the same results you’ll get when you use Simply Pure™ because quality matters.
We get frequent emails and reviews from people who’ve tried just pure jojoba from other vendors who wanted to test and see if just any jojoba oil would work the same (including Ana’s mom and best friend). The results? Simply Pure™ is simply better!
The jojoba we use in our Simply Pure™ formula is from a reputable grower with strict quality standards that match the strict Bliss Kiss™ quality standards.
- Some jojoba farms use pesticides and other chemicals in growing the jojoba plants, which can leave residual chemicals during the extraction process that would be absorbed into your skin, reaching your bloodstream and the rest of your body.
- Our jojoba is also 100% pure jojoba, unlike a number of other producers who want to make their product cheaper by "cutting in" another, less expensive "filler oils" like mineral oil.
- The way jojoba is extracted can also affect the quality of the jojoba. The highest quality jojoba is extracted through a cold-press process that slowly applies heavy pressure to crush and press the jojoba seeds (instead of a chemical extraction process that requires extra processing and can leave trace amounts of chemical solvents in the oil).
The result of the cold-press process is the gorgeous wax ester (which is like a liquid wax) that is what gives Simply Pure™ it’s “liquid gold” color.
At Bliss Kiss™, we only use jojoba that is
First run, cold-press extracted
No fillers, solvents, or other additives
The same Bliss Kiss™ standards apply to the other seven ingredients in our formula.
Only the best for our Blissettes!
Will It Work?
Every order comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. But that's not enough. We've been bombarded with false miracle claims for decades. You need to see proof.
- Ana's story and results can be seen on What Pure Nail Oil Can Do For You.
- To see some customer before and after photos, visit Ana's Pinterest Board of Bloggers who have taken our 3-Day Get Naked Challenge.
- You can also see hundreds of before and after photos with testimonials in Ana's Instagram account.
- If you should ever have any issues, please email our team through the Contact Us Page.
-Note- We recommend adding the scent samplers to your order so you can test the fragranced oils to see if you're allergic.
How Much Do I Need?
If you are just starting out with Simply Pure™ Hydrating Nail Oil, we encourage you to invest in our 4-Pen Starter Kit since you can use most of one pen's oil with the 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment.
Your brain will remind you at odd times to oil your nails, and if your pen isn’t close by, chances are you'll tell yourself you’ll do it later… and later never comes because life gets busy. I do it, too!
When you have a pen in your purse, your desk drawer, near the television, and on the nightstand, you’re going to set yourself up for nail hydration success! So make it easier on you to get the longer stronger nails you really want.
After the 3-Day Treatment, a pen will last 2 to 8 weeks depending on frequency of use.
Easy and Portable
Our Simply Pure™ hydrating nail oil pen gives you 1 easy-to-use and highly portable pen. Pretty soon, you'll want one in every room.
Simply remove the cap, twist the top until the tip is saturated with oil. Some people use 1 click per nail. Ana uses 3 clicks for 3 nails and then repeats.
Apply oil to skin and nails as often as you like — at least twice daily, and for best results, each time you wash your hands. With this convenient applicator, you won’t spill a single drop.
WE SHIP MONDAY - FRIDAY (except holidays)
Customer Satisfaction is our highest priority. It's kinda our thing - delivering life-changing products with an exceptional customer experience. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with any of our products.
If you have an allergic response, contact us for a replacement. We can be reached Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm PST, through our Contact Us page and we will help with any issues or concerns. We strive to answer emails within 48 hours on business days.
NOTE: International orders can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.