Limited Edition Black Currant Vanilla
BBW inspired, This is our first more gender neutral fragrance that is refreshing, aromatherapy heaven…
An elegant and enchanting base of creamy vanilla surrounds this enticing scent in kisses of sweet warmth, while hints of exotic patchouli tell whispering tales of rich opulence to this passionate and one-of-a-kind aroma.
Our Simply Pure™ Hydrating Oil pen gives you an easy-to-use and highly portable oil-dispensing pen.
What You Get
Your order includes:
- Four 2 ml Nail Oil Pens in your our signature, Limited Edition Fragrance pack.
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated: "Liquid Gold" to get Longer, Stronger, Healthier Nails & Cuticles
- Reduces Breaking, Peeling, & Chipping. Increase your nails' natural flexibility so they BEND, not break.
- Helps Nails Grow Longer. Your nails will break less when they're hydrated. Fewer breaks = longer nails.
- Softer Skin, Beautiful Nails & Healthier Cuticles. Help to soften calluses & to reduce painful hangnails.
- Won't Leave You Greasy! Petroleum-free. Our unique formula absorbs quickly and completely. A little goes a long way.
- Just 7 Wholesome, High-Quality Ingredients. No preservatives, no petroleum, no parabens, no dyes, no fillers, no kidding.
- Damaged Nails from Gels or Acrylics? Simply Pure will give your nails the deep hydration they desperately need.
- Great for Helping with Nail Biting. No more feeling ashamed of a hard-to-break habit.
- Support Small Businesses. Handcrafted and made with love in Olympia, WA USA.
- Treat Yourself to BLISS! Often imitated. Never Duplicated. Experience the Bliss Kiss Difference. Once you go Bliss, you'll never go back.
What Makes Simply Pure™ Different?
Simply Pure™ was one of the first nail and cuticle oils on the market to use pure jojoba wax ester as the primary ingredient, where most other cuticle oils use mineral oil, almond oil, or other fillers.
Jojoba the primary ingredient because it’s the most important. With unique properties - including having an almost identical molecular structure as your skin’s own natural oil - jojoba is able to penetrate your nails and skin to deliver its hydrating goodness.
But more than just being a hydrating wonder, jojoba also acts as a carrier. That means that other ingredients are able to “hitch a ride” so to speak as the jojoba is absorbed into your skin and nails.
This can be a great thing! Jojoba’s carrier properties allows the other seven ingredients in our formula to join in the hydration party, enhancing jojoba’s already powerful hydration superpower, giving you longer, stronger nails, healed hangnails, reduced appearance of wrinkles, and even relief from symptoms associated with skin disorders. It’s that good!
(Please don’t soak your nails in water! It strips your natural oils away and leads to dry, brittle, breaking, and peeling nails!)
Nails that have had their natural oil stripped away become more brittle and prone to splitting, breaking, chipping, and peeling. (Think of crunchy leaves that have fallen from a tree in autumn.)
Water, nail polish removers, and soap dissolve your natural body oil, which over time weakens the nail plate and leads to brittle, breaking, peeling nails and dry, cracking skin.
How Do You Reverse the Drying Effects of Water, Soaps, & Polish Remover?
In short - use Simply Pure™!
- Replenishing the layers of your nails with Bliss Kiss™ Simply Pure™ is a simple and effective way to replace your body's natural oil that gets stripped away by daily life.
- Replenishing the oil will help “glue” the layers of your nails back together like nature intended.
- When you use Bliss Kiss™ regularly, you'll get nails that BEND instead of BREAK so they will grow long, strong and beautiful.
Bliss Kiss™: Quality You Can Trust
At Bliss Kiss™ we only use the highest quality ingredients because it makes a difference in your results. We also use the highest quality ingredients because we genuinely care about what you’re putting on and in your body.
This is particularly important because not all jojoba is created equal. The cheaper stuff you can buy at a beauty store or order on Amazon that don’t give the same results you’ll get when you use Simply Pure™ because quality matters.
The jojoba we use in our Simply Pure™ formula is from a reputable grower with strict quality standards that match the strict Bliss Kiss™ quality standards.
Some jojoba farms use pesticides and other chemicals in growing the jojoba plants, which can leave residual chemicals during the extraction process that would be absorbed into your skin, reaching your bloodstream and the rest of your body.
The way jojoba is extracted can also affect the quality of the jojoba. The highest quality jojoba is extracted through a cold-press process that slowly applies heavy pressure to crush and press the jojoba seeds (instead of a chemical extraction process that requires extra processing and can leave trace amounts of chemical solvents in the oil).
The result of the cold-press process is the gorgeous wax ester (which is like a liquid wax) that is what gives Simply Pure™ it’s “liquid gold” color.
At Bliss Kiss™, we only use jojoba that is
First run, cold-press extracted
No fillers, solvents, or other additives
The same Bliss Kiss™ standards apply to the other seven ingredients in our formula.
Only the best for our Blissettes!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NAILS
START HERE: The 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment
To start the pen, hold it with the bristles pointing up and twist the bottom of the pen counter clockwise until you see oil in the bristles.
- Brush a tiny amount of oil all over your nail, cuticle, sidewalls and under the free edge of your nail. You only need a thin layer of oil so they feel slightly slippery. There is no need to look "all greased up."
You only need 1 or 2 clicks of oil per nail.
- With your fingers, rub the oil into your nails and fingers up to the knuckle closest to your nail.
- By the time you're finished, the oil should be well rubbed in and you should not have any oil left on the pads of your fingers.
- If you still feel too greasy, rub the oil into the front and back of your hands like lotion. If necessary, rib excess oil into your wrists and forearms.
- When you feel the oil has been absorbed and your nails aren't slippery, your nails are ready for you to reapply more oil. You might need 8 to 15 applications the first day.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 of the 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment for UP TO three days ONLY. Your nails should be saturated with oil at this point and they won't be able to absorb much more. Step 7 will help you lock that hydration in with nail polish.
- Now it's time to polish! Cleanse nail plate with rubbing alcohol and a lint-free pad. Apply at least one coat of a ridge filling basecoat wrapped under the tips of your nails to prevent water absorption and to lock the nail oil in.
- Continue oiling your polish and skin 4 times a day or more if you're in frequent contact with water, paper, fabric, etc.
You Can Also Take the Bliss Kiss™ 7-Day Gold Standard Challenge!
Only the best for our Blissettes!
Every order comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. We promise results that delight or we'll make it right!
If you should ever have any issues, please email our team through the Contact Us Page.
How Much Do I Need?
If you are just starting out with Simply Pure™ Hydrating Nail Oil, we encourage you to invest in our 4-Pen Starter Kit since you can use most of one pen's oil with the 3-Day Initial Hydration Treatment.
Your brain will remind you at odd times to oil your nails, and if your pen isn’t close by, chances are you'll tell yourself you’ll do it later… and later never comes because life gets busy. I do it, too!
When you have a pen in your purse, your desk drawer, near the television, and on the nightstand, you’re going to set yourself up for nail hydration success! So make it easier on you to get the longer stronger nails you really want.
After the 3-Day Treatment, a pen will last 2 to 8 weeks depending on frequency of use.
Easy and Portable
Our Simply Pure™ hydrating nail oil pen gives you 1 easy-to-use and highly portable pen. Pretty soon, you'll want one in every room.
Simply remove the cap, twist the top until the tip is saturated with oil. Some people use 1 click per nail. Ana uses 3 clicks for 3 nails and then repeats.
Apply oil to skin and nails as often as you like — at least twice daily, and for best results, each time you wash your hands. With this convenient applicator, you won’t spill a single drop.
WE SHIP MONDAY - FRIDAY (except holidays)
Customer Satisfaction is our highest priority. It's kinda our thing - delivering life-changing products with an exceptional customer experience. We offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with any of our products.
If you have an allergic response, contact us for a replacement. We can be reached Monday to Friday 9 am to 4:30 pm PST, through our Contact Us page and we will help with any issues or concerns. We strive to answer emails within 48 hours on business days.
NOTE: International orders can take up to 6 weeks to arrive.